In this webinar, we will discuss the current status of cannabinoids as medical products in the United States. The focus will be on what we can learn from the FDA approval of Epidolex (Cannabidiol) oral solution 100 mg/mL. We will also talk about the ways to obtain research information. The current market for Cannabidiol (CBD) in the United States will be discussed. This information may be useful in predicting the future of cannabinoids in the United States. The legality of foods containing CBD will be considered.
Why You Should Attend:
This training will provide valuable information to those who are deciding which products to pursue and those who develop them or submit their applications. The status of Cannabinoids in the United States is changing rapidly. This webinar will attempt to discuss the latest FDA updates and market information about them.
- What are Cannabinoids
- Legal Status of Cannabinoids
- How was Epidolex approved
- The current marketing of CBD
- Research on Cannabinoids
- Possible future Cannabinoids
- Pharmaceutical Executives
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Food Research and Development
- Food Executives
- Quality Professionals
- Regulatory Compliance Officers